WIN WIN WIN

Nov. 7th, 2012 07:50 pm
oudeteron: (Default)
[personal profile] oudeteron


trololol


Honestly, I'm not saying Obama's perfect in every way ever, but he is immeasurably better than everything and anything R-money represented. So relieved this turned out well. So gleeful all the butthurt bigot rallying we've seen in the past months meant shit-nothing to the actual outcome of this election after all.

Also, more US states legalizing marriage equality! Spain reaffirming it! Weed being legal in more US states now too! I would look for news sources to link here but unfortunately I have assignments to do! You can party it up on [livejournal.com profile] ontd_political if you want, though. JUST A GOOD DAY ALL AROUND.

Now excuse me, watching that glorious trollface some more. XD


ETA: OKAY ALSO ALSO you need to all watch this. And rejoice that a brilliant parody is where it ends!

...ETA II: And this. adfghjkl; HAHAHA

on 2012-11-07 07:40 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] the-physicist.livejournal.com
hehe, yeah. Obama isn't perfect. but at least he's not Mittens.

on 2012-11-07 07:53 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
And for all his being only human, he does have an actually likeable personality to boot, which maybe isn't the main thing with a president but...it helps. XD

on 2012-11-07 07:57 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] the-physicist.livejournal.com
well, it does help. although i don't think politicians need to be likeable. i just prefer them not to be raging douchebags XD

on 2012-11-07 08:06 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Seriously. On that note, I think Obama would have a long way to reach Mittens in sheer self-satisfied assholitude in any case.

on 2012-11-07 09:21 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Ah well, who cares now? Romney: always a zero, always a loser! XD

on 2012-11-07 08:39 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] anactoria.livejournal.com
Yes, all of this. XD

(Also, dying at that second video. Wow.)

on 2012-11-07 09:22 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Glad you agree. XD I saw this news item last night that was like, "World Would Vote for Obama". Good thing it turned out the US would too.

(Right? So uncharacteristically honest there!!)

on 2012-11-07 09:07 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] stella8h8chang.livejournal.com
Thanks for the video! I nearly sprayed coffee all over my desk from laughing too hard :P

on 2012-11-07 09:23 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Possibly the only good effect Romney has had. XD (And hi, long time no see!)

...the good effect being the LAUGHTER at the parody, not the potential desk damage, of course!
Edited on 2012-11-07 09:23 pm (UTC)

on 2012-11-07 09:51 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] dangerouss.livejournal.com
The videos! Haha, thanks, I needed to laugh today.

on 2012-11-07 11:23 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Happy to provide :D

on 2012-11-08 02:12 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] mustntgetmy.livejournal.com
Amen to everything you said. Also, I feel like one of the president's main responsibilities is not to make the US look like a complete ignorant asshole on the world stage, and Obama has always fit the bill in that regard.

on 2012-11-10 11:35 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Ahahaha, yes. A definite cut-down on the embarrassment front.

on 2012-11-08 11:27 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] cherrytruck.livejournal.com
Someone should make an Oba-gangnam style parody with similar lyrics but a completely opposite agenda

HEEEEEEEEEEEEY RIGHTS FOR LADIES

on 2012-11-10 11:37 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
SDJKHKHLS

...actually I think an Obama version already exists on youtube, but it seems that it's easier to use this song to satirize R-money because it was already kinda ironic to begin with. Obama can get YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS RESULT. :D

on 2012-11-09 08:35 pm (UTC)
admiral: gwendolyn → odin sphere (『vitani & nuka』→ ❝ the lion king 2 ❞)
Posted by [personal profile] admiral
huzzah! \o/

omg though have you seen this tumblr it kills me.

AND THOSE VIDEOS ahahaha
every time I see/hear R-money I think that would be a great rapper name. Romney should totally just give up politics and become a rap artist.

on 2012-11-10 11:38 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
omg ahahaha THANKS FOR THAT LINK I AM LOL'ING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

As long as he got someone else to write him the lyrics, I'm on board with that. XD

on 2012-11-11 06:56 am (UTC)
admiral: gwendolyn → odin sphere (『korra』→ ❝ legend of korra ❞)
Posted by [personal profile] admiral
YOU'RE WELCOME. it gives me more joy than it probably should.

I dunno, just think of the brilliant rhymes he could come up with.

on 2012-11-15 10:57 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
Not gonna lie...sometimes Schadenfreude is awesome. XD

I got distinguished hair
And I private jet that flies me way up in the air
-- WHOOPS THAT'S IN THE ROMNEY STYLE ONE ALREADY AHAHAA

on 2012-11-16 05:39 am (UTC)
admiral: gwendolyn → odin sphere (『emma frost』→ ❝ x-men: first class ❞)
Posted by [personal profile] admiral
dammit now I have to go watch that video again and laugh some more

on 2012-11-22 10:35 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] oudeteron.livejournal.com
YOU'RE WELCOME~!

Profile

oudeteron: (Default)
oudeteron

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910 1112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 02:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios